Operations Manager / Director
Our Client is one of the largest screening providers in the world. It offers comprehensive background screening solutions that provide employers and housing providers straightforward, actionable reports so they can make confident choices, reduce risk, and stay compliant. The company has offices in 26 locations across 14 countries worldwide and conducts over 71+ million international background screens annually to 18+ million applicants.
If you are looking to grow your career in a culture that is ready for innovative thinkers, this is the place for you!
Location: Kraków, office located within 3km from the center
Contract type: permanent contract
The Operations Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of background screening services. In this role, the individual will have direct responsibility for monitoring the overall health and performance of the team, helping with the roll out of strategic objectives, acting as the on-site leader for the team, and motivating the team to encourage a performance driven environment.
- Workforce management and capacity planning
- Manage the performance, development and progression of the operations employees - hold ongoing one-to-one sessions and provide assistance with setting objectives to support business goals
- Assist senior leadership with goal-setting and implementation of strategic initiatives
- Handle client escalations
- Assist, develop and maintain internal support documentation as processes and products evolve
- Identify process improvement initiatives and assist with their implementation
- Additional tasks as directed by leadership.
- Min. 2 years managerial experience in a call-centre environment
- Experience working within a customer focused process/operations environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Effective prioritisation of conflicting tasks with the ability to clearly communicate priorities
- An individual that takes ownership of problems and uses initiative to proactively identify and resolve challenges
- The desire to learn, grow and embrace change in a technologically advanced environment
- Behaves consistently with clear personal values that complement those of the organisation’s culture
- Action orientated individual, self-motivated and an awareness of the need for urgency
What we offer
- Working in a multinational environment
- Being part of fast-paced, diverse teams who deliver high quality service to our wide range of regional and global clients
- Competitive compensation package
- Private medical health care
- Multisport card
- Life insurance